Greater power density and long battery life
More electric aircraft demand more power storage. To solve this challenge, you can either increase the number of batteries or use a different battery chemistry with superior power management…
For aircraft energy storage, we can provide two types of batteries (main ship and emergency) and two types of technology (lead acid and lithium). More details below:
- Lithium batteries
- Lead acid batteries
Benefits & Features:
- For main ship applications
- Up to 50% lighter than similarly rated NiCad or lead acid systems.
- Securaplane’s lithium-ion solution directly addresses the customer demand for longer range, lighter weight aircraft with more capacity.
- We have been pioneering lithium chemistry in aerospace for over a decade. Reliability and maintenance is a function of the design.
- This technology is already used on military aircraft, and has been selected by a business jet manufacturer and a helicopter manufacturer because of its optimal combination of safety and power in a low-weight package.
Lead acid batteries:
- For main ship and emergency applications
- High performance, low maintenance, and long life.
- Technology that beats NiCad, lead-calcium and lead antimony in every category of performance, saving operators thousands of dollars annually.
- Thanks to our superior performance, Securaplane main ship batteries routinely displace other OEM installed batteries, even before they have reached end of life.
|Processor||Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor|
|Memory||DDR3L 1066 SODIMM 2 GB|
|Storage||Factory installed 128 GB mSATA SSD|
|Ethernet||2x GbE LAN (Intel® I210-IT)|
|Serial Port||2x COM (2 x RS-232/422/485)|
|USB 2x||USB 2.0 + 2x USB 3.0|
|Mini PCIe||2x Mini PCIe card slots|
|Wireless Kit (option)||Wi-Fi/4G LTE wireless Kit|
|Power Supply||6 ~ 36 VDC, Optional 40W AC/DC adapter|
|Vibration Measurement I/O Specification|
|Max. Sampling Rate||128 kS/s|
|IEPE Excitation Current||0 or 2mA (IEPE compliance: 24V)|
|DC accuracy – Offset Error||Typical: ±0.15mV, Max. ±0.3mV|
|DC accuracy – Gain Error||Typical: ±0.15%, Max. ±0.3%|
|System Noise||50 μVrms|
|-3dB Bandwidth||0.49 * sampling rate|
|AC Cutoff||0.4Hz (-3dB), 2.4Hz (-0.1dB)|
|Flatness||±0.01 dB (20 Hz to 1 kHz)|
|CMRR||60 dB (20 Hz to 1 kHz)|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB|
|Trigger Source||Analog or digital, software selectable|
|Trigger Mode||Post, delay, middle, pre-trigger, re-trigger|
|DIO||2 programmable function I/O|
|Dimensions||183 (W) x 110 (D) x 83.85 (H) mm|
|Construction||Full Aluminum Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55°C (32 to 131˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158˚F)|
|Humidity||approx. 95% @ 40°C (non-condensing)|
|Vibration||Operating 5 Grms, 5-500 Hz, 3 axes w/ mSATA SSD|
|ESD||Contact +/-4 KV, Air +/-8 KV|
|Shock||Operating 100 G, half sine 11 ms duration w/ mSATA SSD|
|EMC||CE & FCC Class B (EN61000-6-4/EN61000-6-2)|